This is a space to sit and enjoy a cup of tea, a breath of air, a ray of sunshine.
Welcome to my Afternoon Tea.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Seventh Cup of Birthday Tea!

Happy Birthday, Rocky!

Today was Rachael, my roommate's, and our neighbor's birthday! Rocky (my nickname for Rachael) turned 22 and Kiaran turned 9! Woo hoo! Yay life!
I took some photos of the the coolest party activity I have ever experienced.
And, since they say a picture is worth 1,000 words, I won't talk overly much. Count your blessings.



Have you ever watched "Tangled"?
You know the magical scene where they're in the boat and all the lanterns are floating around them?
We did that. For Rocky. ^^


Now go light your world, Rocky!






Finally, a fun and entertaining blog instead of a heavy one.
I hope you enjoyed this light post!
Pun intended. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment