This is a space to sit and enjoy a cup of tea, a breath of air, a ray of sunshine.
Welcome to my Afternoon Tea.

Friday, March 25, 2011

The Vague Fourth Cup

Jessica Heryford, this is for you.

So it is about half past ten here, and I am very tired. I realize that I do not blog nearly as much as I should, but I'm so busy! And I'm so tired. It's ridiculous. Busy + Tired = Crazy exhausted, highly irritable Jillian.
BUT, I will at least say a few words.

Life is challenging.

Sweet Christmas - after high school, life happens. It's like Life gets out of bed and decides to have a day of mischief! You have to follow it around everywhere and clean up all it's messes... and it seems like the more you try to train it to be good and obey, the less obedient it becomes! Life is an unruly child - randomly loving, but most of the time a well exasperating handful.

In other news, my birthday is in two days! Flippin' heck. I will be 19. Weird.

I will definitely write more about why life is challenging later on. However, my eyelids are starting to cloud my vision a bit, and my roommate is sleeping... or trying to. So I'll be off now.

2 comments:

  1. tehe :)
    ok.. now I feel bad! because I do know of this tired and busy business...
    <3 misses you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha don't feel bad! =D I miss you too!

    ReplyDelete